Monday, June 9, 2008

Our first Blogging.. aww..

Cedar is a 12 week old Mastador. She is black with a white spot on her chest and purple spots on her tongue. She is hyper and lazy. Currently she is house broken, can sit and lay down on command. I am working on commanding her attention around other dogs. It's difficult, she just gets so excited. I love her very very much. She does whine a lot. She whines to go out, she whines when she's hungry, when she wants to get on the bed. My friend says that I should ignore her whining but I see it as our form of communication. But I may have let her run the show for a little bit. She is so cute though, how could you not? I am new at this. I am running for public office, and have a job that I can bring her to daily. We are together pretty much at all times. I have started letting her outside with the other dogs unattended in a trial manner of trusting her. Yesterday she came back wet with mud caked on her face. I was laughing too hard to fuss about taking so long to return. She is very aggressive with dogs her size. At 12 weeks she weights 25lbs. Doesn't seem to care for the water so much, even though she too has webbed feet. I am going to post some pics of her tomorrow. She is so pretty!! Ok well That's all for now. I will keep this updated and hopefully more fun!!

No comments: